Thanks for enjoying the Trevor Barry 4 Saanich Colouring & Activity Book!
Investing in our future means taking into account the needs of young families.
Trevor is a single dad with two kids under 10 - this perspective is desperately needed on council.
1. Vic Derman, who tragically passed away in 2017.
2. Camosun College is named after the Lkwungen word, and started as Juan de Fuca college.
3. Rent, must be paid by the tenant to the owner of a residential property.
4. Agate park has a fence that is not a fence, because it is a gate!
5. Nerd 🤓 Trevor is a Saanich Nerd!
1. Victoria was queen at 14 and grew to be 5 feet tall. Saanich is way bigger in geography and population.
6. Common…wealth of nations played games here in 1994, long after Adam Smith wrote about Capitalism.
7. The Mann family has been active in Saanich for years; walk/roll west past Wilkinson on Mann Avenue to reach Layritz.
8. East: East Saanich Road is located in Central Saanich, not the District of Saanich. However, from September to June you will see students travelling along it to attend classes in the Saanich SCHOOL District.
“háy̓sxʷ q̓ə” or “HÍSW̱ḴE” is how you say “Thanks” in the respective territory/languages of:
Garry (Oak) and Douglas (Fir) are the two tall friends with protected ecosystems.
(Capital Regional District)
The C.R.D. Board includes 5 seats for Saanich representatives: 4 councillors + the Mayor.
SENĆOŦEN: pronounced “SEN” like Senator + “chaw” + “thin”